1. Which is the only part of the human body to accept Oxygen directly from the atmosphere ?
2. Which is the only feature which distinguishes two identical twins from each other ?
3. Who will always be remembered as 'the boy who played with the kettle' ?
4. What is the common name for 0.9144 of a metre ?
5. What has a resistance of 100 Ohms in moist conditions and 50,000 Ohms when dry ?
6. What do we temporarily lose when suffering from laryngitis ?
7. Name the only animal with a movable upper jaw.
8. What is the common name for ' Bovine Spongiform encephalopathy ' ?
9. If you suffered from hailtosis, what would you be suffering from ?
10. The age of a fish can be determined by examining which part of its body ?
3. James Watt
4. A yard
5. The Human Body
8. Mad Cow Disease
9. Bad Breath
10. Its scales
geography | literature | history | science | sports | music | general