1. What vowels are there on the bottom of a typewriter ?
2. In telecommunication,
what name is uttered to confirm that a message has been
3. Which four letters were written on the helmet of the first spaceman ?
4. What is the world's most popular hobby ?
5. Which sign of the Zodiac has a water bearer as its symbol ?
6. By what name is the sinister organization 'Cosa Nostra' better known ?
7. In a theatre, what name
is given to the room where actors wait to change their
8. Which social organization
is named after after a king and his group of knights who
lived in a palace at Camelot ?
9. In an airport what is the
name given to the strip of land where planes take off
and land ?
10. Besides being islands off the coast of Florida, what are Bermudas ?
1. There are no vowels on
the bottom row
3. C C C P
4. Stamp Collecting
6. The Mafia
7. Green Room
8. Round Table
9. A runway
10. Pants reaching the knees
geography | literature | history | science | sports | music | general