1. What precious object did Admiral Nelson lose in 1797 ?
2. Which incident on December 7, 1941, forced the Americans to enter World War II ?
3. Which Indian city did Job Charnock 'find' in 1690 ?
4. The inhabitants of which country referred to ancient China as Kitai ?
5. Which famous World War II bomber, made largely of wood, was named after an insect ?
6. With which country did Germany sign a Non-aggression Treaty in 1939 ?
7. Which natural disaster destroyed the cities of Herculaneum and Pompeii in 79 A.D. ?
8. In which modern country was the Battle of Waterloo fought ?
9. Who was the Prime
Minister of England at the time of the coronation of Queen
Elizabeth II ?
10. Which famous philosopher was also the tutor of Alexander the Great ?
1. His arm
2. The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbour
4. The Russians
7. The eruption of Mt. Vesuvius
9. Winston Churchill
geography | literature | history | science | sports | music | general