1. What did Alice use to read the poem Jabberwocky ?
2. What is the name of Michael Crichton's sequel to Jurassic Park ?
3. With which story would you associate King Blanchet ?
4. Who is the author of the books Animal Farm and 1984 ?
5. Frankenstein's monster
went to the emptiest place in the world where it was killed
by Frankenstein. Where was this emptiest place ?
6. Which Shakespearean character's last words were, "Thus with a kiss I die" ?
7. Mr. Bumble was the headmaster in Oliver Twist. What was the name of the benefactor ?
8. Which literary character made his bed in the Catskill Mountains ?
9. Which popular author's first novel was HMS Ulysses ?
10. Red Rose had a famous sister. Her name ?
1. A mirror
2. The Lost World
3. The Pied Piper of Hamelin
4. George Orwell
5. The North Pole
7. Mr. Brownlow
8. Rip Van Winkle
9. Alistair McLean
10. Snow White
geography | literature | history | science | sports | music | general