1. Who was the first Indian
to be nominated as one of Wisden's five Cricketers of the Year ?
2. Who is the narrator of the Sherlock Holmes stories by Arthur Conan Doyle ?
3. Who invented the vacuum-tube proto-computer called 'Colossus' that cracked the
German codes in World War II ?
4. Who first ended Mike Tyson's reign as heavyweight champion in Tokyo in 1990 ?
5. Who was the only Indian Prime Minister not to have addressed the nation from
the Red Fort on Independence Day ?
6. Who was the first Asian recipient of the Noble Prize ?
7. Who has written the novels Swami and Friends and The Guide ?
1. Ranjitsinhji (1897)
2. Dr. James Watson
3. Alan Turning
4. James 'Buster' Douglas
5. Chandra Shekhar
6. Rabindranath Tagore
7. R. K. Narayan