1. In 1963 who became the
first woman chief minister of a state in independent India ?
2. Which Indian state is the home of the folk theatre form 'Tamasha' ?
3. Which Indian state is surrounded on three sides by Bangladesh ?
4. What is the Indian Gazelle commonly known as ?
5. Who was the only Indian Prime Minister not to have addressed the nation from
the Red Fort on Independence Day ?
6. In which city of India was the manufacture of diesel locomotives begun in 1963 ?
7. Which Indian has written the novels Swami and Friends and The Guide ?
1. Sucheta Kriplani
5. Chandra Shekhar
7. R. K. Narayan