1. By what other name was the book
Ten Little Indians, written by Agatha
2. In which book written in
1927, do we meet Achille Poirot, Hercule Poirot's brother?
3. In which novel does Miss
Marple make her first appearance ?
4. Which is the only Christie novel that ends in a question mark ?
5. What is common to the novels The Burden, Absent In The Spring, Unfinished Portrait
and Giant's Bread ?
6. In 1928, which was the first British film to be made from a work by Christie ?
7. Which detective pair made their first appearance in the in The Secret Adversary
written in 1922 ?
1. And Then There Were None
2. The Man In The Brown Suit
3. Murder At The Vicarage
4. Why Didn't They Ask Evans ?
5. They were all novels written under the nom de plume of 'Mary Westmacott'
6. The Mysterious Mr. Quinn
7. Tommy and Tuppence Beresford